Saturday, October 4, 2008

Megan tagged me about oh a week or more ago... Sorry so late..but here it is :)

The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

1-Well this is one that I learned about today and finally admitted to. I think I am, well I thought I was, good at cooking. I'm not. I don't know how much of something to add, my friends convinced myself that "soda" is club soda to add to my cookies, and that baking soda is just out because the recipe already called baking power, and you wouldn't have both in one recipe. I can't make 5 minute rice without it being completely soggy... I could actually go on and on that is just what happened in the past week. So quirk number 1 - most people can follow a simple recipe...I can't.

2- I like things to be the same, especially when it comes to food. I will have the same thing for weeks straight until I get sick of it. A few weeks ago it was all Subway for lunch, which I never actually ever get sick of, but the kid at the counter said "you come here...like...everyday." So I stopped. I was really annoyed I just looked at him and said... yep... The next couple of weeks were PB and J's straight everyday. The next few weeks were easy mac. I just do things until I run out of the ingredients or can think of another great idea.

3- I eat popcorn most days of the week. I love it. And it turns out that its actually healthy. My personal trainer, Megan said it was, and whatever she says is healthy I don't question.

4- I pop my knuckles every twenty minutes. I don't think that will be a surprise to any of you. I am sorry its so annoying, and I apologize ahead of time if you happen to be sitting by me in church (that is when it seems to be most annoying). I went to the chiropractor today though and he said it was and old wives tale that I will get arthritis. I am going to go with him on this one. I knew the whole time it was just air passing through my bones. I'm not saying that I'm not thinking about ways to quit, but seriously its addicting. I have been doing it since I was about 7 years old I am guessing.

5- I am also addicted to kick boxing. I love it and I would do it every day if I could, and some weeks I do. I have been doing it since high school and I never get sick of it. I am getting certified to teach it in a few weeks and I am so so excited.

6- I love watching the news. I love all the politics that are going on right now. I could sit and watch the news all day. I even love local news, but we all know how boring Utah news is so I have to look elsewhere. Bill O'Reilly is my favorite, oh and so is Nancy Grace, I know she is a little annoying but for some reason I love her!

So here are some new things for you all to learn about me :) I tag: Kellie, Teresa, Tia, Ruthanne, Jolynne and Holly.

3 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

YEAH!!! LOVE when you post beni. LOVE it. you are getting better at cooking i promise! We'll keep working on it ok? I mean given a few tries you can master things. Scotcheroo's? perfect example. You could basically sell those in a pastry shop. We haven't had popcorn in a long time. I miss it. :(

Jolynne said...

B, I pretty much with all of you on these ones but the kick boxing one. You are one tough chick and Im jealous. Livvy INSISTED that I try your sugar cookies they were great! At least you try to cook!!

R Clan said...

Sure thanks!!! Really, now I have to go through and figure out how weird I am.

You are so fun. I am happy you finally got around to updating your blog!