Wednesday, October 29, 2008

ohhh megan....



Okay so it was Megan's birthday on October 21st, not to be confused with the 23rd which I seem to often do with anyone's birthday who is in the beginning of those 20's. I just thought it was a good spotlight to a blog about her and let everyone know why she is one of the most amazing best friends a girl can have!
***She is the best consultant when going shopping
***She is a music addict which is so great for me cause she shares all the good music she finds and uploads it to my ipod.
***She always write nice little notes and leaves my favorite treats on my bed and makes my day.
***She will meet me at any of our three favorite restaurants at the drop of a hat - Bajios, Pizza Factory or Hello Yogurt.
***She got me addicted to diet dr pepper. - Doug does not like that one - still thinks it causes zits, weight gain, migraines...etc.
***She is an amazing personal trainer and is so nice to share all her skills with me
***She pushes me to my limits - even when I think I need to give up and can't go any farther, she tells me otherwise.
***She is a great running partner and always stays with me - see above.
***She is a great cooking teacher and is so patient with me when I ask her even the stupidest questions while cooking
***She is always up for a good road trip no matter where it is to
***She has great fashion advice
***She is beautiful
***She has such a strong testimony and is such a good example to me
***We can stay home on any given night and talk and laugh our heads off for hours thinking we are so funny
***She loves the same movies as me
***She is always up for a good big bowl of popcorn with her doing the spray butter and me salting it...
***She always has the cutest shoes
***If she wants some thing and she can't find it anywhere she will just make it herself! so crafty!
***She is so determined
***She is so self motivated
***She has a dan in real life family :)
I could go on and on about this girl, but as you can see she is quite an amazing girl. This is the first time in 4 years where we haven't shared a wall as roommates and we are three flights away, but at least we are still under the same roof. I think that there are people put into our lives at different times for many different reasons, and I know that I am so lucky to have Megan as a part of mine because she has influenced it in so many ways for the better :)

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

Megan is so awesome!! You are a cute friend to do a post about her. I love how close you two are!

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! I love that you hair is about ten differrent colors in all those pictures. You are definately one that looks great blonde and dark.

Muncher Cruncher said...

Oh Ben!! That is the SWEETEST thing I have ever read. Thank you!! Everyone should know that I am the lucky one here! Benita is the bestest friend I could EVER ask for. Benegan...we're like two peas in a pod. Just looking at all those pictures makes me laugh so hard and remember the million fun things we have done. We really do know how to have a good time, let's be honest. I seriously love you SO much beni! I don't know what I would do without you. We better find us some single twins soon... ;) I LOVE YOU!! xoxoxo