Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Wedding Planner
















So another one of my best friends just got married. Megan and I flew out to Seattle with Jenna's sister Shay on Thursday just in time to have the bachelorette party. Jenna's mom picked us up from the airport and within 20 minutes being in Seattle we stopped for a little shopping. That night we went to "The Pink Door" and had dinner with all the bridesmaids. Then we went to some place Jenna somehow found downtown Seattle and sang karaoke. It was so much fun to be with all the girls. We then went to check into our hotel in Belvue at Embassy Suites. The hotel was so wierd I felt like I was roommates with all these people I didn't know. All the doors faced inside and it was sort of this big square and there were huge windows into everyone's rooms. A very personal hotel. Now that I am typing this out it seems normal, but trust me, if you were there you would have felt the roommateness. So Friday we woke up and went and had lunch with the wedding party. The thing I loved about this whole wedding - among many other things, was that everyone that was there came just for the wedding. They all took off a couple of days and they were there to have a good time and be with Jenna and Swavek (the groom). After lunch we all went sailing around the harbor by Pike's Place. The rest of the day was spent shopping and going to dinner. By the time we got back to the hotel we were spent and knew we had a long day ahead of us so we basically turned in for the night. Saturday was the wedding day. Jenna looked so so beautiful. She was glowing all day long. She and Swavek looked adorable and so happy all day long. All the bridesmads wore different black cocktail dresses and they were all so cute. The crafty Megan and her mom made her dress. It was adorble. Jenna's wedding turnd out so beautiful and there was no doubt in my mind that it wouldn't.

2 comments:

Heats said...

Looks like so much fun. Jena looked so beautiful! Did you catch the bouquet?

Jenna said...

Ben I am so glad you had a good time! It was the perfect weekend for me, and it meant so much to me to have all of you there supporting me.