Saturday, October 4, 2008

1 Year Older and Wiser too....



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Jolynne's birthday was on Thursday October 2nd. I have been so sick for the past 4 days that I couldn't even go to her birthday party :( I was so sad. I hate when my family all gets together and I can't be there! Here are some things I LOVE about Jolynne...
1- she is so generous. she will always try to give you everything or do anything she can to make things easier for someone else.
2- She has always protected me. one time we were driving to Reno and I got a ticket and I was so scared and didn't want to tell my dad and I didn't have the money to pay for it. She said that my dad would never have to know, and that she would pay for 1/2 of it. I mean who does that??? My foot was on the pedal, but she just didn't want me to be so upset.
3- she always is up for shopping. no matter what if i want to go shopping, i know i can call her and she will be right there. she used to always buy me clothes when i didn't have money too.. i wouldn't let her, but she wasn't even kidding she just loves doing nice things.
4- She is always so good at listening to me. She will call and listen to everything that is going on in my life and she is always so supportive.
5- she lets me borrow her headbands.
6- she has always trusted me - She started out by letting me always drive her car while my dad was gone - starting at age 14...i'm pretty sure this isn't the first time dad has heard of this... i hope. She knew i would be just fine driving up to the gas station to get a drink with some friends.
7- she has great music before most people - her and megan come in close together. but i remember she used to always listen to dashboard confessionals in high school and i thought it was so annoying and i would get so mad when she put it in. now i am obsessed. i love them. and i am not happy that tickets to their concert are $80. but i wish i would listen to her more often and faster...
8- she calls just to say hi. i need to be better about that. even if she doesn't have much to say, she just says hi and it makes my day.
9- she is very creative. if anyone has ever been to her house you would see how adorable it is. I know she gets mad at me for this one because I don't make it out there as often as i should, but i am working on it...
10- she is one of the best sisters in the whole world. I am so blessed to have a sister like her and a person like her in my life. LOVE YOU JO!!

Ps...livvy asked if i was even invited to your birthday party. It made me sad. I told her I was too sick to come. How does a 3 year old know what that even means??
also... we have GOT to take more pictures together. this is ridiculous that i couldn't find any, it actually makes me sad...

1 comments:

Jolynne said...

Ok, I got a little tearied eyed reading that! Thanks for all the sweet comments and the b-day presents! Love ya!