Friday, November 7, 2008

Lily, Cohen and Sean's birthdays!

So I'm pretty sure I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever. Lily was born on November 2nd, 2008, so she still not even a week old. She is adorable and it kills me that I can't be out there to be with Lori and see her! I can't wait to go meet her when she is blessed. Sean and Cohen were born on the same day, November 6th. Its crazy how fast they are growing up! I don't feel old, but when I think about how old they are, it makes me feel old. Sean turned 8 and he will be baptized next month and Cohen turned 2.

Yep they are adorable. I love them!

3 comments:

R Clan said...

I'm so glad that I have your blogs to look at. I didn't even know Lori was having a baby. Congrats to her.

WOW so many B-days. I know tons of people with birthdays this month. It is crazy.

kelsey and murray said...

how fun! don't you just love neices and nephews? Oh and of course Murr loved little Cohen!

Muncher Cruncher said...

adorable. I love those little guys...