Wednesday, November 12, 2008

everyone needs a heather..



Seeing as I am doing this new thing with birthday shout outs, this is one that couldn't be missed. Heather, my second oldest sister, had a birthday on the 10th. Here are a few of my favorite things about her...
**She always takes care of me. She was going to have me get a bike just in case there was some disaster and my car wouldn't work or I couldn't drive on the roads, I would still be able to make it to her house. and she would wait there til I got there.
**She is such a good friend. I can call her up any time and she will talk to me and listen to me vent.
**When I was 10 she bought me a pair of shorts and a blue t-shirt from old navy that I couldn't have been more proud of. We share the same fashion sense.
**She always gives very practical advice on things I should do.
**She would do anything for anyone especially if she knew it would make their load a little lighter.
**She cooks me dinner all the time and they are always great home cooked meals and I love them...so maybe its a lot Jeremy too...but she helps a lot!
**I have always looked up to her as an example. She has such a good attitude and perspective on things.
**She is so crafty.
**She always supports me in whatever I am doing. She used to always come to my dance competition solos and it would make me so happy.
**so as you can see, everyone needs a heather..there are so many more things I could list off about her that are so great. She is really so amazing and I am so so grateful that she is one of my sisters. I don't know what I would do without her....I don't even really want to think about it. I love love love her.

4 comments:

Tyson Pyle said...

Remember when we were supposed to go to Phantom but you ditched? cool

melissa marie said...

K I have been wanting to see Phantom soooo bad. I've heard it is amazing. Glad you loved it!

R Clan said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Benita, Happy Birthday to you!

Now it is your Birthday so you need to post something about you! Love ya cute cuz!

Jeremy Lyman said...

You're right- everyone needs a Heather, but this one's mine! I guess you can borrow her occasionally, but you can't have her back.