Sunday, July 27, 2008

i have been tagged...

So my sister Jolynne tagged me in one of her posts to answer the following questions...so here they go...

3 Joys: going on roadtrips and any trip in general, being with my family, making treats.

3 Fears: spiders, having someone break into my house, not going on a trip by the end of year.

3 Goals: be better at cooking and planning my meals at home, learning how to cook, learning how to frost cupcakes - can you tell i am really into cooking lately?

3 Obsessions: going to kickboxing, eating popcorn every night, shopping.

3 Random: I want to be laying out in the sun right now in somewhere far away (don't worry Jolynne, I would lather the sunscreen on..), I am moving into the cutest condo ever in about 3 weeks and I couldn't be more excited and I wish that when I had taken Piano lessons for 4-5 years I had actually learned something.

3 Tags: Megan, Hilary, Teresa

0 comments: