Saturday, May 17, 2008

3 migraines in one week??

so this week has been a little rough...i have had three migraines that have ruined about 4 days total. I was doing so well had hadn't had one in about 6 months!! then three in one week?? awful.. anyway I have been done with school for about 2 weeks and now I'm just working full time. Saturdays are my favorite day of the week because I get to spend the day at the pool :) And anyone who has ever been at the pool with Megan knows they can't ever compare themselves to her amazing tan...but I still do - everyone also knows how white I am and that I only turn bright lobster red before I peel and then turn white again...but I went today and decided that everytime I wear sunscreen I don't get anything and I have been out enough times this season that I thought I could handle the sun... probably not the greatest idea i've ever had..my body is on fire. I deserve it.

Other sad things that are happening this week and next are my shows are coming to an end... Ever since I moved to my new condo in August we got a DVR box... greatest/worst thing that ever happened. Greatest because I always know what people are talking about when they talk about shows (I don't know if that is good or bad) and also because the are so good! I mean who doesn't want to know who American's Next Top Model is?? Bad because I sometimes find myself wanting to be home rather than going out with people because I need to know what happened to Serena on Gossip Girl... So maybe this end of the season for shows isn't sad after all...I think I need to start reading books....

11 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

ha ha ha...beni i'm so sorry about the migraine's :( I'm also sorry about the sunburn, but what a great day at the pool! Agreed on us needing to read more books, BUT I'll be honest...the DVR is blessed. xoxoxo

R Clan said...

I joined you in the ranks of crispiness. I remembered to lotion my kids up when we were outside all day on Friday but I forgot to put it on me. So, I am feeling the pain. OUCH! ;)

Jenna said...

Oh, I am so sad I am not there to help you with your migraines. Actually I am sad that Heather is not there because she is way better at taking care of people then I am. The biggest reason I am sad to have a job neow is that i can't just lay out by the pool any day I want. I will have to be out on Saturday with all the other people who have jobs. Can you believe I haven't watched ANTM since I moved out? It's just not as fun by myself...

Jolynne said...

I hate migraines, they are the worst! I hope this pattern stops for you!

Kelly said...

haha... you are funny and I miss you. If it makes you feel any better.. I had a few migraines this week too. It was kinda nice though cuz Rog did alot of house work while I laid there in the silent darkness. AND... to top it off... we only get two channels through on our TV with our little antennas ... ok 4 but two in espanol

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

That sucks so bad I am sorry. I hope those go away there is nothing worse than a migraine.

Kara said...

Reading is overrated! And the DVR is the next best thing to the microwave! But don't worry - there are some more shows starting...the new Bachelorette! And a 2 hr Grey's finale!!! You and your poor sunburns.

Unknown said...

bbear!! no more migraines! not ok!! the sunburn i can deal with because atleast they are fun to get :) But sorry about the migraines sweets! I can't wait to come down to utah and see you so soon!! hang in there! p.s. did you watch the bachelorette??

Amber said...

Remember how you peeled my face off in Cabo? Don't feel bad, I like to burn and peel too!! I really want to join you at the pool next time you go so give me a call!! Use some sunscreen next time... but just a little bit!! It was fun seeing you at Nordstrom on Saturday! And you don't look like a lobster- you are beautiful!

Amber said...

oh.. i am so sorry about the migraine's too! That is awful. I have lots of ibuprofin if you need it... remember????? :)

R Clan said...

Corey said that when you start to get a migrain put heat pack on the bottom of your feet and a cold pack behind your neck.