Friday, April 25, 2008

its the end of an era...







For just about the past 4 years of college, I have been so lucky to live with some of the most amazing girls I have ever met, and for the first time since, I won't live with two of them starting today :( Heather is moving back to Boise and Jenna is going to Texas and Washington. These girls will always be two of my best friends!!

5 Reasons why I love Heather

1 - she is always up for a road trip even if we leave for cali on a friday, go to disney land on saturday and come home sunday...
2 - she would always make my bed if i hadn't made it that day
3 - she knows friends quotes better than anyone i know and let me borrow the dvd's for the past 3 years to watch every night before i went to bed.
4 - she is one of the best listeners i know and will always sit and talk to me about anything
5 - she is always so interested and supportive of everthing i do and i know i could always count on her for anything.

5 Reasons why I love Jenna

1 - she loves popcorn just as much if not more than i do
2 - she can do dance dance revolution better than anyone i know
3 - she says things exactly they way they are even if you don't want to hear it and she always gives very practical advice
4 - she always finds the best cafes and cute little places to eat and then makes us drive to them and doesn't know where they are... or if they're open... but when we get there they are always amazing
5 - she loves to photoshop pictures and make everyone look much better in all her pictures!

I love these girls so much! and will miss them so much!! They have been the greatest roommates and friends I could have ever asked for!

15 comments:

Jolynne said...

B, I know you love your friends. I love how you guys are so close to each other. What great friendships!

Muncher Cruncher said...

Agreed, and agreed. Heather and Jenna are so incredibly amazing, and I will miss them SO much. What great examples and great friends. They will be missed more than they know! It really is the end of an era, MF no more :(
Benita is a pretty amazing best friend and roommate too though, so i'm not in too bad of shape ;)

R Clan said...

Sweet!! Jolynne told me you started a blog so I hopped in to check it out! You are so cute and I am happy to see that you are having so much fun.

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsey said...

hey you! I'm a little offended I have not made the blog list yet. Maybe we should go to lunch so I can persuade you to add us. Please call or text me (if you still have my number)

melissa marie said...

Benita! I'm so glad you have a blog. I love seeing what is going on in people's lives, especially when I don't get to see you very often. Looks like all is well for you.

K. Bitton said...

Hey Benita! How are you? it's been ages! I am glad you have a blog now!:) So this is kayci kimball by the way:) our blog is jeffbittonfamily.blogspot.com. it will be fun to keep in touch!

Bethany said...

WOW you are so cute!! I really want to hang out with you!! It will probably be easier now that you are done with finals! Love you

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

Those pics of you guys are so cute. How great that you guys have been so close for that long.

I am glad you want to be my blog friend. Sorry mine is private so just e-mail your e-mail address and I will add you.

tntwilson05@gmail.com

Trav and Linds said...

Hey Benita! So glad you've joined the blogging world. I'm glad you and Meg's are sticking around in your same condo. Has Megan talked you into coming to Arizona with us next month?

Unknown said...

Bbear!! i am so sad its the end of an era!! i am also sad that i stole all of the FRIENDS dvd's away from you... maybe i should give you mine when i move in with josh cuz he has a lot of them too :) that could be a fun surprise for you. thanks for your sweet list! i too am so glad you still have megs! i heard you got ANOTHER roommate! we have to talk.. love you bbear!

Kate said...

Oh so cute! And when did you get a BLOG....and why didn't I know about it?

Amber said...

Benita! You and Megan have blogs? I love that about you. And I am sad about Heather and Jenna leaving too. But they are getting married and that's pretty sweet! Please let me know how the new roommies are treating you. I love you!!

Heats said...

My palms also started getting sweaty. Don't like tight dark places. Glad you had fun! Can I borrow those shoes?

Bethany said...

I love your hair dark!!! I can't wait to hang out. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! And I love your shoes they are so cute!! You guys are fun!