Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here I am....

I have for so long avoided the idea of making a blog for mostly the reason that I am not married...I thought that was one of the requirements of having one. But...it seems that these days anyone who is anyone has a blog so I figured I couldn't hold off any longer. I also think it will make me a better friend because evidently many of my friends have them and they all read each others and know little things about each other's lives and I'm constantly wondering why I'm not getting the memos! So I hope this solves that problem...

7 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Welcome Beni. I'm so glad you are here...

Jenna said...

This is such a great idea. I am adding you to my blog right now!

Jolynne said...

Yay, B so glad you joined the rest of us!

Heats said...

Love it and love you! YAY!

Steph said...

Im so glad we both started our blogs in the same week. haha. Go us.

Kelly said...

Im glad you gave in a decided to join this wonderful blogging world!

i love you

Bethany said...

Yeah I just started a blog about 2 3 weeks ago cause pretty much my whole extended family has one. So good way to keep intouch. I want to hang out with you!! It will be easier now that you are done with school. We should hang out sometime this coming week. I will give you a call or you can call me to!! XOXOX