Sunday, September 7, 2008

You learn something new every day

okay so this is almost embarrassing for how long its taken me to write on here, but in my defense I moved apartments in the middle of August and didn't have the internet until about a week ago... but these are a few things i have learned over the past month or so...

1- when going to walmart or target, or anywhere else for that matter- always, ALWAYS get a cart. you will wind up with much more than you came for, and your arms will just get too full and tired of carrying everything.

2- after many years of living in the top floor, three stories up, its finally nice to live on the bottom level and not have to carry up many many boxes of things to my bedroom.

3- when your car shakes because you are driving on the freeway over 65 miles an hour your tires are off balance, and you need to start taking your car in regularly for tire rotations..every 6000 miles to be exact... oops...

4- sarah palin was a great choice for mccain and after some research i actually like her a lot.

5- after all these seasons/years of putting off grey's anatomy i have come to terms with it and am now obsessed!

6- ever since last thursday when i actually gave sushi a try, i have cravings for it daily.

7- as long as i don't go to the mall at all, even if i am bored, i don't have to have a new shirt. i actually can find something in my closet just fine. just keep me away from the mall...

8- i need a road trip. bad.

There are many more things that i am too tired to list. but i promise i will be better about writing and being more up to date.

13 comments:

Chelsey said...

I always buy way more than I should at Target and Walmart. I realized that I have a problem this last week. You guys need to post some pics of the new place! It's probably no Club 211, but hey Camp Henry is top drawer

Heats said...

YOU DID IT! You finally updated. Thanks for your help last night! You are amazing. I agree with the mall thing--But I want to add also that if you don't browse the internet shops you don't need another shirt either! P.S. I just got an email that Banana is having a sale today only for 30% off and free shipping your entire purchase. It's their anniversary apparently and the code is happy30. Happy Shopping!!!

Jenna said...

My little Beni is a sushi lover? We really need to get you some GOOD sushi in Seattle then.

Kelly said...

a road trip to Tucson

Kelly said...

and we will get sushi

K. Bitton said...

those are some great lessons! I'll keep them all in mind! :) Glad to hear from you finally!

Amber said...

So about getting that cart at the local Wal-mart... that happened to me twice... in one day! You'd think I would learn the first time but nope I just kept thinking "I won't buy very much" and then I ended up with my arms being too full and people picking up the stuff I kept dropping! It was great to hear from you again! I love you!

Muncher Cruncher said...

1- yes always a cart. always.
2- carrying stuff to the top floor SUCKED. I miss you being my wall-mate still :(.
3- "I mean I think i'm a pretty smart car person..."
4- yeah for Fox News. (and all cable for that matter)
5- Really happy about this one
6- Sick.
7- We're Budget.
8- My bags are packed.

Jolynne said...

Im so glad you FINALLY posted! Those are all great tips! I really need your help with the no going to the mall one... No really, I do! Help!

Colby and Hilary said...

Road trip?!! How bout to Vegas?

K. Bitton said...

Hey! It would be so fun to get together with everyone! We are coming down october 10th-12th...lets try to plan something for sure!

Kacey said...

i ALWAYS regret not getting a cart...and then i kick myself. you should add not going to target or walmart unless you have at least 100 dollars to burn...
sheesh.

Unknown said...

bbear.... i love sarah palin too. why are you not living by me so we can watch fox news and talk about it all the time?? i miss you!! im not sure if we are coming down or not, so i might not get to see you girls :( but i want to !! love you!